UV curing units for simulation of natural sunlight.
Used for material ageing and testing.UVACube 400
- Closed tabletop unit, especially appropriate for laboratory use.
- Homogeneous irradiation
- Useful irradiation area approx. 300 mm x 400 mm
- High operational safety, the door is locked when the shutter is open
and the shutter is locked when the door is openSOL 500,
SOL 1200, SOL 2000
- Universally combinable lamp modules with different electric outputs
- Can be integrated into climatic chambers
- Lamp spectrum corresponds to natural sunlight
- Radiation intensities depend upon distance from the lamp
- Ozone-free lamps with long service-lifeEasy lamp exchange
SOL 1200 and SOL 2000 can be used with electronic power supply
For applications in the photovoltaics industry click here.