provides the ultimate in thermal conductivity together with the advantage of using non-silicone base oil. The exceptional properties obtained from HTCP are due to the novel use of various metal oxide (ceramic) powders. These materials are electrically insulative to ensure that leakage currents can not be formed if the paste should come into contact with other parts of the assembly.Features
- Excellent non-creep characteristics.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Excellent thermal conductivity even at high temperatures.
- Easy to handle and economic in use.
- Low in toxicity.
- White colour enables treated parts to be easily identified.
- Low evaporation weight loss.